Jun 18, 2012

Happy Father's Day

To : Mr. Suami
Dear, abang...selamat hari bapa...nothing much to say...just a million thanks to you for being a greatest husband for me and coolest daddy to our adorable princesses, Zia Qistina (1y 8m) and Zia Hasya (5m)....we love u damn much....=)



To : Mr. Ayah
Dear, ayah...selamat hari bapa juga...also nothing much to say....thanks for being with me no matter what happen...you're always by my side...give me strength when I'm weak...give me hope when I'm lost...thanks, thanks and so many thanks again...you're the super loving daddy ever...love u till the end....=)



To : Mr. Abah
Dear, Abah...selamat hari bapa....eventhough, you're just an instant father (bapa segera @ bapa mertua) to me, i'm glad to have you as my father in law...you're so nice...you're soft spoken yet strict...thanks for accept me to be in your family...love you, abah...=)


p/s : to all daddy in this world, happy father's day....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan