Mar 3, 2010

Mother-to-be

What I want to share this time erk….???hmmm….

I’m not doing an ultrasound test yet…maybe around next week I’ll do it….so, I’m not so sure how many weeks my baby is…but I thought maybe about 5-6 weeks…skang ni me slalu loya2…in pregnancy terms, morning sickness…but not in the morning ok….slalunya around 5.30 pm to 7.00 pm….can u imagine, that time I’m still in my car, queue dlm jam….fuhhhh….luckily hubby yg drive….if not, mau pengsan kot….hehehe…over lah pulak….so, dlm keta mmg dh spare plastic….phm2 ja la utk apa k….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan