Mar 1, 2010

My words :p

I’m pregnant….don’t know how to describe how I feel when I’m noticed that I’m pregnant on Friday night…it’s a very precious moment that I’ve shared with my beloved hubby….we just smile at each other without any words for a few minutes….oh my God, thanks for this rahmat…we’re so happy….we will enjoy this moment….
the day after, we’re going to clinic to double check…it’s confirm….the doctor ask to do ultrasound test next month…it’s important ok….now, hubby always surf the internet, reading articles about pregnancy….especially on this 1st trimester of pregnancy….B, so proud to have u just by my side…u always there whenever I need u…thanks ya…..
guys, do pray for us n our baby ya…thanks….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan