Feb 10, 2010

House for Cats

if u guys read my older post, i'm sure that u will know that my family love cats....here i want to share some picture about the making of our cats's house....this is my mum's idea....so, my father n my bro make it real....wahhh....so, this is the picture...in the making okay...

 
it's raining...

 
see...that's avril on the plastic chair...she accompany us all the way....she know that this is for her n her friends....

 
sorry, this pic is a bit blur...

 
that's all....later, i'll update about this house when it's ready.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan