Feb 10, 2010

Jokes of the day - xxx jokes

Question: Why is sperm donation more expensive rather than blood donation?Answer: Because it's HANDMADE!!


Man No 1 : "My wife is obsessed with cars. While asleep, she holds my dick & said 'first gear, 2nd gear...."
Man No 2 : "My wife is worse! She puts my dick inside her & said "Full tank please."


Question : What is the closest thing that is similar to a woman's period?
Answer : Your SALARY! It comes once a month, lasts about 5-7 days & if it doesn't come, you're in big trouble!


A woman gave birth to 6 babies. On seeing this she got off the hospital bed, slapped her husband & shouted, "I told you not to do it doggy style!"


A prostitute goes to deposit a $100 bill in a bank.The teller says, "Sorry, madam, this note is a fake.""Oh no!" exclaimed the prostitute, "I have been RAPED!"


"Your secretary publicly said you have a small dick, what would you comment on this?""The truth is = she has a big mouth!"


A Japanese girl accidentally lets out a big fart after making love.She said, "Aww, so sorry... excuse me pleazo, Front hole is so happy that my back hole laugh out loud!"
Love is a complicated machinery. But sometimes all you need is a good screw to fix it.


What's the difference between biology and sociology?When the baby looks like his mom or dad = it's biology. When he looks like the neighbour, = it is sociology.


What do u call the useless piece of flesh attached to the dick ? = The MAN.


Whoever first said "A dog is man's best friend" = he must have never seen a pussy before.......


Why is breast milk good for health?Because it is great for blood circulation, provides heat, is refreshing and comes in attractive containers.


Why was the two-piece bikini invented?To separate the meat section from the dairy section.


A mother was scolding the daughter, "I don't like the guy you are going out with. He is too dumb.""No, Mama," she said, "He is going to be a doctor. See, he has already cured me of that illness that I used to have every month!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan