Feb 12, 2010

This is My Last Day

today is the day....waaa....this is my last day working here...as admin asst. at track dept, cum asst. to our senior project manager....so sad ooo....this is my greatest working experience so far...

 
my desktop...see my mug....kak reen also have the same....

 
view from my working space....

 
my bos's room....just next to my place...he's very sporting....

my sis's place from mine.....sis, i'll be really miss u....so sad to leave u here....but yet i'm so happy to know u n have a wonderful sis like u....luv u ya...!!!

i'm sorry to leave u all here, but i must leave to develop my new life, new family....pray for me, okay....i love all of u at MMC-Gamuda Joint Venture - Track Dept....hope to see u all again....keep in touch tau.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Jariku berkata:

 

My Chenta Hati

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

My Precious...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Copyright 2009 MyPalace. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan